Thursday 27 September 2012

iPhone 5 Camera Sensor Pitted Against Canon 5D

I read this and couldn't help myself - I just had to scream at my iPad - "What is the Point of This!!!"   The canon is better even at its worst setting and what would happen if you closed it down to, oh lets say f8 or perhaps the light conditions are not so bright or perhaps at night or perhaps you want to change a lens or...the list is almost endless.

This reminds me of the old logical problem..my cat has four legs, so does my dog therefore my dog is a cat.  In fact this has more point to it than trying compare, at best a £50 pound camera and lens with something that costs so much more.   

Oh some times I just want to scream!

iPhone 5 Camera Sensor Pitted Against the Canon 5D Mark III
http://www.petapixel.com/2012/09/24/iphone-5-camera-sensor-pitted-against-the-canon-5d-mark-iii/

---
Sent from Zite personalized magazine iPad app.
Available for free in the App Store.
www.zite.com

Sent from my iPad

Posted via email from SIMON's posterous

No comments: