Thursday 16 September 2010

Dr Who

What a challenge.  Matt Smith has one of those faces that may well help him to become a great actor but I find it very difficult to draw.  Karen Gillan, in contrast, was a lot easier to draw.   Now I am not claiming that either is good but they do show significant improvement over the work I was producing a few weeks ago.  As I have only been seriously trying to draw for three months I am pleased with the progress.  However, I am very aware that I have a long way to go.

One final thing.  I found it really interesting to post produce both digital images taken with my iPhone.   So it is an interesting question as to whether these are iPhoneographs or drawings or both or neither.  In the end I don't care as I like the result.
 

Simon Marchini LRPS

Posted via email from SIMON's posterous

No comments: