Saturday 18 September 2010

Unknown visions

Once you start to let your imagination go it does take you in some very strange directions.  I have spent most of the day drawing, and failing, Lady Gaga from the magzine shoot in I-D.  I really do not think I have succeed in producing a drawing that I am satisfied with.  However, once it has been through my iPhone and Photoshop something much more interesting has been produced.

Now if other people find these interested or not would be nice but to be quite honest I am not that concerned.  They are so different to what I was producing just a few days ago and you have to wonder at how serendipity works or is it something more complicated?  I has no idea but I am amazed that I have forgotten about the ARPS disappointment.  In fact the ARPS submission seems so last year or perhaps another life?  I don't know why this is but I suspect it might have something to do with restrictions being placed on me - my god I have lived 30 years with restrictions and now I am trying to forget those dark days behind.  The future is bright and I don't think it is orange.
 

Simon Marchini LRPS

Posted via email from SIMON's posterous

No comments: