Monday 27 September 2010

Perhaps I should let the water colour dry??

Perhaps I might have been just a little hasty when castigating my ability to create something worthwhile with water colour.  Perhaps.   One of the problems I have with all this art stuff is that I have no terms of reference against which to judge things.   The water colour is a case in point.   I have no idea how long it will take the painting to dry and then what will be the result.  This will only come with experience, time and perhaps professional help (this will not be the first time that I have needed professional help!)   I suppose in the mean time I will just have to continue banging my head against a brick wall until I manage to beat something into it - not sure how many metaphors I mixed there.   Anyway, I just have to keep going. 
 

Simon Marchini LRPS

Posted via email from SIMON's posterous

No comments: