Tuesday 7 September 2010

Learning another lesson.

I have a had a morning to reflect on the painting I produced.  Perhaps a morning is not enough but there we are.  Anyway, as a result of the period of reflection I have come to one obvious and yet hidden truth.  There is no rush, take your time and really look at what you are painting.  So with this in mind I am embarking on Linda no 3.  It has taken over an hour to get this far, and the truth all I have done is laid down the foundations.  I intend to take my time with Linda No 3.

On top of the revelation that there is no time limit I have also looked at the composition of Linda 2 and tried to identify where I have gone wrong.   I have picked up up points that I need to work on and hopefully they have been improved in Linda no 3.   I have every confidence that this will not be the last Linda.
 

Simon Marchini LRPS

Posted via email from SIMON's posterous

No comments: